“Map Lite” App: 2024 Pony Express Annual Re-Ride Rider App (arcgis.com)
This mapping app takes out some of the layers displayed in the regular map and automatically has the NOAA weather layer on. Riders and support personnel along the trail may find this handier to use and quicker to load.
2024 RIDER UPDATES:
Riders, Support Crew, Radio Operators and Pony Express Members!
The mail leaves the Patee House in St. Joseph, Missouri, on June 17th at 3:00 PM CDT and arrives in Old Sac, on June 27th at 4:30 PM PDT.
Full Map Available HERE
- Call the Hotline Phone Number (855) 809 8589 for latest recorded update on where the rider was located.
- Real Time tracking on the Follow the Ride Map or use the “map lite” app (above) for mobile devices.
- The Mochila is carrying a ‘Find Me Spot’ device (Pinger), it is located at the back of the Mochila in a small pouch.
- Help Keep History alive and send in a rider report to our Media Team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) when you completed your ride. Ride Reports are posted HERE.
- Facebook reports and pictures can be posted and found at https://www.facebook.com/expressrider/
- Reminder to keep track of your hours & miles for the re-ride – send the info to your state president. Forms are available HERE.